Friday, April 08, 2005

self New job

All:

On the off-chance that anybody cares, I want to let you know that I found a new job. I’m a senior technical systems analyst with Exostar LLC, which is a hosted B2B trading exchange serving the aerospace and defense industry. Exostar is a five-year-old joint venture owned by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Rolls Royce, and BAE. I’m part of the team that’s building out Exostar’s identity, trust, security, and policy infrastructure for collaborative commerce. I’m in Herndon VA, just a stone’s throw from Washington Dulles International Airport. My new work e-mail is james.kobielus@exostar.com. My new work phone number is 703-793-7730.

Obviously, I’ve slacked off on posting IT-related stuff to this blog over the past few weeks. To fill the dead air, I’ve generated a few new poems. I promise to get back to posting tech-related musings regularly. Just settling into my new routine. Thanks (if you’re still reading this blog) for your patience.

Jim